Click to buy...
Click to buy...
Wanna be a
Jetset Travel Girl?
Our Travel Tips
Attention Sugar Bowl Newbies!
Before you begin YOUR Sugar Life
We can help.
When you've got it so good, what could possibly go wrong? Well, if you're not careful, a lot can go wrong actually.
Travel Girl Tips & Advice
Use magic packing cubes to shrink your clothes to a tenth of the size they would have been had you folded or rolled them. This creates more space in your hand luggage for an extra pair of heels, hair straighteners, a half eaten cheese sandwich, a gazelle, John Lennon's autobiography and your butt plug.
And the kitchen sink.
Never get blasé about your personal safety. If you're new to this hopping on a jet plane lifestyle then read our travel safety advice... it's for you! Make sure trips with your Sugar Daddy are memorable because they were terrific and not terrifying...
Please abide by our staying alive tips below.
Doing so will mean you can then relax and enjoy your time with a probably very gentlemanly travel sponsor. Just don't be annoying or drop 20k in a Louis Vuitton store (on Daddies card) without prior permission (preferably written).
1. Become really familiar with the person you're meeting before you travel. So lots of Skype chat and emailing etc.
2. Ideally meet them for the first time in your home city before you agree to travel with them or to them.
3. Always let a family member or friend know where you're traveling to and on what dates.
4. Hold onto your passport like it's a Chanel 2.55.
5. If you're meeting a Sugar Daddy for the first time then request they book you a room in a 4-5 star hotel instead of staying with them at their home.
6. If you're staying at your Sugar Daddy's home make sure you share the address with friends and family.
7. Before you leave, find out what the international dialing code will be so you can call back home easily.
8.Take down the address and contact information of the nearest embassy... just in case Daddy's actually a psycho.
Traveling light saves you precious time not having to wait around in baggage reclaim and also prevents a girl's worst nightmare (after a psycho daddy)... lost luggage! Here are a few things no Sugar Baby should leave home without, let alone get on a plane for a glam weekend of frolicking and schmoozing;
Daddy wants some sugar!